Version 3.0 (2019-10-21)
Released V3 which was a complete rework and had a new root namespace.
- Created website with full API documentation Razor-Blade.net
- Created all Html5 tags and quick-accessor using Tag.xxx
We really hate to introduce breaking changes, but 3.0 was a good opportunity for this.
- Renamed everything to use the namespace
Connect.Razor.Blade. This was improtant, because we decided to release RazorBlade as a NuGet package, and the previous namespace
Connectdidn't make any sense.
- Renamed the DLL to be in-line with the changes, which also means that previous code still works, because the new namespace can run side-by-side with the previous one
- Reorganized some internal APIs, so they won't disturb in public documentation
- Modified the
Text.First()method so it could now take an unlimited amount of strings to pick the first one.
- Moved primary repo in Github to 2sic
Minor fixes / changes which required a version bump.
- Added Tags.SafeUrl()
V3.03 - V3.06 2021
- Added support for .net 5 and Oqtane
- Deprecating support for the
HtmlPagebecause it won't work in .net core
Tag.Attr(...)now can also accept ITag values like prepared attributes
- Added new IScrub system and ca. 100 unit tests
- Implemented DI support
- Minor bugfixes and clean-up of tests
Version 2.02 (2019-10-15)
- Improved the
Wrapon the fluid API
AddIconSet(...)now defaults to using the provided image as the favicon
Version 02.01 (2019-10-14)
AddIconSet- see tutorial
Version 2.00 (2019-04-09)
- Released first draft of Fluent Tag API which was later brought to final in 3.0
Version 1.02 (2019-04-05)
- Created draft
HtmlTagsAPI - which was later completed in 3.0
Version 1.01 (2019-02-27)
HtmlPageAPI to read/write DNN header properties and add all kind of headers
Version 1.00 (2019-02-17)
- Released RazorBlade
- Released it as a DNN Extension Library on Github